Saturday, June 18, 2011

The last to go...

Hi Everyone!  Well, it was a sad and happy day on Thursday.  Red Rover went to her forever family.  She spent 12 weeks with us so we were fortunate enough to get to know her the best out of all the pups.  Red and Bo became great pals especially in the last few weeks since she was the only pup left.  But she is going to the family that we were waiting for all this time.  They had recently lost one of their hunting labs named Hawkeye and I think she will fit right in.  I've said all along that she was the smartest pup and was going to be a great hunting dog,  you could just see it in her even this early.  I steered families that were just wanting a member of the family, a pet, away from her because she needed to become a hunting dog as well as a member of the family.  And I'm glad I did because she is exactly where she needed to be.
Here she is with her new family.  Don't they look like they're going to be happy together?  I think so.  Well, this part of our adventure is over.  It was sure fun!  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment