Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bailey and Bo...

I'd like to introduce you to my dogs Bailey and Bo.  They are both chocolate labs.  Bailey is three years old and Bo is a year old.  In this picture Bailey's about a year old.  She loves to play fetch with her tennis ball in the pasture, in the field, or in the house.  She's quite the hunter and will point and flush game.
This is my boy Bo.  He's almost a year old.  He loves to chase the cats and play with Bailey.
 Bo is lovable, likes to cuddle and follows me everywhere. 
And Bailey's having puppies sometime toward the end of March or the start of April.
As you can see, she's really getting big.  I don't know yet the size of the litter, but hopefully I'll know next week when I take her to the vet.  If you are interested in a puppy, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment