Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look at those ears...

Hi Everyone!  The puppies are growing and getting pudgy.  When they were born their ears were flat to their head and now some of them are starting to stick out.  I just had to show you because I thought it was cute.
 Look at that face.  The eyes won't be opening for another three to seven days.
 I just love how they climb all over each other, trying to get in the right position.
 And look at these ears...I just had to chuckle and take his picture to share with you.  Don't you just want to pick them up and snuggle.
 I can't wait until they are up and moving around, that's when the real fun begins.
 And this one always seems to be away from the group.  Maybe she doesn't like to be climbed on...
But these four like to be together.  And the one at the top is trying to snuggle under the blanket.  Sometimes I go in to look at them and can only see three of them so I know I have to check the blanket to find the others.  If you're interested in a puppy, let me know.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment