Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two weeks old...

Hi Everyone!  The puppies are getting big!  They are two weeks old now.  It's rare for me to ever see them all piled together like this.  Usually to get them all in one shot I have to move them together, but I got lucky and they were all close together.  This picture makes them look like black labs, but it's the lighting.  They are most definitely chocolate labs.
 I couldn't pass up taking a picture of this guys face.  Don't you just want to snuggle him?
 Last night I took the puppies over to see my parents.  This is my mom holding one of the girls.  The two girls are starting to open their eyes and peek out a little, then they close them up tight.  Any day now.
I took them over to Mom and Dad's in a box and brought them home in a laundry basket.  None of my baskets were big enough so I used the largest box I had, but it was almost to small for them, so my mom sent us home with one of her laundry baskets.  Thanks Mom!
Well, thanks for stopping by.  I'll add their two week old photos to the puppy page.

No comments:

Post a Comment