Saturday, April 23, 2011

Puppy collars, food, and activity galore...

Hi Everyone!  Here are some pictures I took a few days ago.  The puppies now have collars on so it's very easy to tell them apart.  And made giving them their de-worming medicine much easier.  They are really getting active.  They can all climb over the wooden barrier except for one, the blue collared boy.  He has a little trouble but is starting to figure it out.  They stay in their area except for when Bailey and I go in and then it's a mad dash to get to her and to see me.  They are also starting to use the puppy pee pads, hallelujah! which makes cleaning up after them so much easier!!!  I've started them on puppy food, watered down or wet canned food.  They get a little milk from mommy yet, but they have teeth now, OUCH! 






If you know anyone interested in a puppy, let me know. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment