Friday, April 15, 2011

We have activity...

Hi Everyone!  The puppies are finally getting active!  That means the fun is beginning!  I love it when they interact with me.  It's fun to cuddle them when their sleeping too, but their personalities are starting to form.  I already know who the smartest one is.  And yes, it's a girl!  But the most lovable is a boy.  It's difficult to get really good pictures of them when their active, so I'll just show the little photo session we had that ended with dinner on Bailey. 










And of course you can't tell it in the pictures, but when they start nursing, their tails wag.  Bailey has less than a week of nursing left because they will start to be weaned.  I think Bailey's more than ready for that to happen.   Well, thanks for stopping by.  If you are interested in a puppy, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment